One of the leading machine manufacturers in the Rochester area is seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. This position requires excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Candidates must be capable of working in a fast paced environment and have at least two years of experience in shipping and receiving or inventory control.
The position???s responsibilities are outlined below:
- Unloading and unpacking all deliveries ensuring they are received in good condition
- Accurately matching packing slips with each product delivered
- Stocking all products received in warehouse following each predetermined inventory procedure
- Pick and pack all shipments in an accurate and timely manner
- Conduct physical inventory counts
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
The following skills/qualifications are required:
- Packaging background
- ERP system experience (Syteline experience is preferred)
- International Shipping experience
- Previous experience working with UPS, FedEx, and/or DHL
- Cycle Counting
- Forklift experience (Tow Motor, Forklift, Hand Dolly)
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Hours: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. Overtime available.
Pay Rate: $20 - $25/hr.
- Medical, Dental, vision, Prescription
- Health Savings Account
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the ???Shipping and Receiving Coordinator??? position. You can also call us at 585-267-8910 for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.