- Conduct all set-up and quality operations in support of machining for self and others. Set-up and operate machines in accordance with process sheets any other required paperwork (i.e. drawings, specifications, etc.).
- Use Manufacturing paperwork (travelers, blueprints, sketches, etc) to:
- Manufacture product that meets quality requirements. Inspect and verify work prior to submitting for inspection.
- Meet time and schedule standards for assigned work.
- Correctly process work via required paperwork and MRP system.
- Identify set-up reduction opportunities and Lean process opportunities and communicate to supervision..
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and technical documents and commensurate with machine operation.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Self starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize work day/projects independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Firm understanding of CNC programs to include format and editing.
- Ability to use various inspection gages.
- Basic computer knowledge
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Must have minimum of 2 year experience for position
please send all resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.