Warehouse General Labor
FULL TIME/LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE!
Interested in working for a large distribution company in the city of Mira Loma that provides opportunity for growth? Full-time 50+ hours a week?
We are seeking skilled warehouse candidates responsible for functions to include unloading and unpacking shipments, as well as picking and packing items. Flexible hours are required and overtime is offered!
- Minimum 6 months experience with RF scanner.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Read labels and process incoming and outgoing orders.
Working hours: 1 PM - 1 AM
Mira Loma, CA
Monday - Saturday (Saturdays may be required for OT.)
2nd shift 1PM-1AM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you are interested and qualified for this position please email your resume or call our Randstad Ontario office!
DON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.