Here's your chance to get your foot in the door! We have an exciting, entry level opportunity for a production technician to work for a large provider of aviation services in 100+ countries! The ideal candidate will have schedule flexibility to meet the demands of the production floor, be eager and willing to learn new tasks, and has the capability to be cross trained in different departments.
Position: Production Technician
Location: McClellan Park, CA
Hours: Monday-Friday, 5am - 1:30pm (some OT / weekends may be required)
Pay: $12-$14/hr, DOE
- Layout, trimming, drilling, and countersinking of composite parts
- Handling, mixing, and application of resins, solvents, paints, and sealant
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
- Experience installing multiple fastener types into composite and metal structures such as screws, nuts, bolts, Hi-loks, rivets
- Experience in application of sealants for wet fastener installation, fay and fillet sealant application
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, work instructions, and internal and external specifications
- Must be willing to work overtime to meet deadlines
- Able to stand for the duration of the shift
- Previous production experience, 0-6 months experience preferred
- Submit to a background check and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.