Do you like working a repetitive task? Do you enjoy working in a production facility? Want a position where you work 4 days out of the week?
We have an open production laborer with a growing production facility in Tacoma, WA near the port. We are seeking hard-working candidates who are reliable, motivated and able to learn in a fast-paced environment. This position is on a temp to hire basis so if you do a great job and have great attendance you could be hired on within 3-6 months.
This position has a Swing shift available: Monday - Thursday from 2:30 PM to 1:00 AM, with overtime possible. Pay starting at $12.50-$13.00/hr., depending upon experience.
- Helping assist with machine operation
- Ensure that quality of product is consistent with company guidelines
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and buggies
- Use a standard Tape Measure production with an accuracy of up-to 1/16th of an inch
- Ensure product conformance of specifications
- Follow instructions from Supervisors
-Production facility experience
-Ability to provide your own steel toed boots
- Previous experience in a production facility, at least 6 months
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to 10 hours
- Ability to read and understand basic math equations
- Focus on safety when operating machinery
- Steel toe shoes are required (must provide your own)
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position please apply today or at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.