We currently have a promising career opportunity for a full-time Maintenance Technician role in the Anaheim area. This is a Direct Hire, third shift opportunity with a company that values employee growth and development. Starting salary ranges between $21.00-$25.00/hour with almost limitless room for growth. If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum qualifications, please first apply and then call Shelby at 707.409.0257 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintains, monitors and repairs equipment used during the production of Underground and Aboveground storage tanks and accessories
- Utilizes purchase log, process sheets, and records all information efficiently and accurately
- Performs machining and welding as required for maintenance and production
- Rebuilds and adjusts controls, portable tools, compressors, heaters, welders, lift trucks, and other equipment and machines as required
- Performs routine maintenance on company vehicles
- Maintains electrical, hydraulic, plumbing, water connections and fittings, compressed air systems, and all heating and cooling equipment throughout the plant
- Maintains or arranges maintenance of fire sprinkler systems, static electricity arresters, and fire doors
- Monitors all equipment and building regulations for compliance with company and state/federal safety standards
Working hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
- Minimum 3-5 years of general maintenance experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to promptly diagnose and correct mechanical and equipment problems
- Basic understanding of electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Skilled in performing maintenance and repairs on controls, motors, mechanical systems, portable tools, electric hoists, hydraulics, diesel engines, plumbing, tow motors, cranes, air compressors, heaters, welders, lift trucks, bench and floor power tools, chain fans, boilers, air conditioners, blasting equipment, and motor vehicles
- Ability to work from wiring diagrams and equipment manuals
- Familiar with 5s and lean
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Proficient in English (verbal, written and reading)
- Post-secondary training and/or technical coursework in industrial maintenance is preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates having forklift experience / certification
If you feel that you are qualified and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please act quickly and apply! In additional, please email email@example.com to set up an interview!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.