A busy warehouse in Havre De Grace is looking to hire on a new production supervisor. The candidate will be responsible for their team's performance to the manufacturing plan while ensuring all HSE, quality and productivity standards are complied with on a daily basis. They will take corrective action when their team is not performing to the plan or standards are not being complied with. They will actively engage in selected work cell objectives.
- Communicate and enforce shift performance expectations to ensure HSE compliance and quality system requirements are met.
- Prioritize and adjust labor resources to ensure production schedule is executed per plan
- Ensure team members are qualified to meet expectations
- Execute incident investigations as assigned by Production Area Leader
- Manage work cell front line tasks such as housekeeping inspections, handbook and other audits, satellite accumulation, etc. and ensures SHE compliance and 5S standards are sustained
- Act as on-site supervision on off-shifts/weekends to ensure continual plant operations
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage team members.
- Understanding manufacturing processes
- Understand key operational metrics
- Understanding of maintenance and engineering
- Understanding processes to engage cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
- High School Diploma Required
- BS Engineering/Science Degree preferred
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- ability to pass drug screening and background check
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Steve at 410-273-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.