The Fuel Delivery Dispatcher selects the accounts from the virtual assignment sheet and assigns them to
a delivery person. He/she must take into consideration the available trucks and drivers, the
geographical location of the selected customers, and the weather, in order to assign a rational workload
to each of the drivers. During the day he/she makes adjustments to the workload to accommodate
** The Fuel Delivery Dispatcher is a full-time salaried role. During the peak season, the Fuel Delivery
Dispatcher is expected to work overtime on a daily basis, plus some weekends, and holidays.
Will be responsible for 12-14 drivers on a daily basis.
- Interacts with the drivers to maximize their productivity, as well as to assist them with issues or
questions that arise.
- Makes certain that drivers are properly equipped and look presentable to the public.
- Using various reports, updates customer usage data (e.g. Kfactor), tank size and other delivery
- Makes certain that driver???s qualification files are properly maintained, and that drivers perform all pre
and post checks on their vehicles, as required.
- Interacts with the mechanic(s) and repair shops to make certain that an adequate number of trucks are
available for the workload.
- Makes certain that all trucks are clean, safe and legal, and contain all safety equipment and paperwork
required by law.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prior experience in a Dispatch role
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Computer savvy
- Able to handle high-pressure situations
- Well-versed in prioritizing tasks
- The ideal candidate should have at least two years??? experience working in the fuel delivery department
of an oil delivery company. He/she should have some experience making fuel oil deliveries.
- The Fuel Delivery Dispatcher must be proficient in MS Excel, and comfortable working with industry
- Must be able to work well under pressure. During the peak season there is a daily challenge to marry
demand to the available resources.
- Must work well with others, and remain calm and polite especially when speaking to customers.
Call to action
Should you be interested in this role please apply and send resume to email@example.com
Role offers competitive Salary / benefits and
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.