Busy warehouse in Belcamp is seeking reliable workers available to start work asap. Candidate will be responsible for loading and unloading bulk materials and products as necessary. Candidate may also pack and unpack items in preparation for shipment.
-load/unload freight using hand truck or other equipment
-pack/unpack items for shipment
-assist other departments with current warehouse needs such as box assembly
Working hours: 3 PM - 12 PM
- pulling product/ packing/ shipping orders
- checking product/ shipments for accuracy
- assisting with audits/ inventory/ cycle counts
- high school diploma/GED
- able to lift up to 50 pounds
- ability to stand for long periods of time up to 9 hours
- able to work overtime weekly as needed
- prior experience in warehouse preferred but not required
- able to pass drug screening and background check
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Rachael at 410-273-5300 or email Rachael.Shindel@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.