Under general supervision, assist the Shipping Supervisor in processing orders for shipment and receiving incoming materials from various sources. Accurately fill out paperwork as required.
1. Pull and package various components and material for shipment as directed.
2. Build crates and pallets for shipments as directed.
3. Move materials between departments as directed.
4. Keep accurate records and fill out forms and other documents as required.
5. Follow Corporate Policy as described in the Employee Handbook.
6. Follow all safety rules as described in the Shop Safety Rules.
7. Performs additional duties as required by management.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Have a current forklift license for both stand up and sit down trucks. Experience with manual pallet jacks.
- Experience with pneumatic staple and nail guns.
- Available to work 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday. Voluntary overtime may be assigned as needed.
- Demonstrates value and respect for all employees.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Performs effectively as a team player.
If you are looking for a Temp to Hire opportunity in the City of Industry. Please give me a call at 626-918-4600 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.