Are you a forklift operator that is seeking to grow within a company? Are you looking for your next job opportunity to finally call home?
Then, I have the job for you!
Benefits upon being hired on by the company:
- Growth from within.
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- Great and happy employees.
- Earn gift cards by participating in companies activities and new initiatives
- Use the sit down propane forklift to pull orders.
- Read work orders and verify information.
- Prep items for shipping ( put labels, seal boxes, put boxes on pallet and shrink wrap product)
- Replenish inventory and do cycle counts.
- Cross check that items that come in are shown in the B.O.L
- Used WMS system to look at inventory levels, reporting etc
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
- 3 + years of experience in warehouse.
-Lift items up to 50 pounds.
-Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Team Player.
- Willing to be cross trained into different departments.
- Experienced with Excel, Word, Microsoft 360, and WMS
- Submit to a background and drug screen.
If you are interested, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 562-594-8111. Also, do not forget to download Randstad Job app today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.