Do you enjoy fixing and repairing small and large items? Do you take pride in your work after you fixed or repaired an object or machinery?
Then, I have the right job for you!
Upon an offer your benefits will include:
- 7 paid holidays.
- 2 weeks off in December as the company shuts down for the Holidays.
- Sick time and vacation time.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k
- Christmas Bonus
- Christmas Company Party.
- Growth from within.
- Repairing,installing, replacing, lubricating and cleaning machine parts ( machines such as lathe, drill press, mill, band saw, grinder)
- Repairing electrical equipment/control wiring.
- Starting machines to test their performance.
- Ability to travel to vendor locations ( if needed)
- Installing special functional parts in machines.
Working hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
- Solid mathematics knowledge.
- Hydraulics and PLC knowledge.
- 1 year plus of Forklift Experience.
- Computer Skills (MS word and email)
- Read blueprints/schematics.
-Submit to background and drug screen.
If you think you would like an opportunity to apply to this growing organization email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-594-8111. Do no forget to download the Randstad Jobs app today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.