Randstad is currently working with a manufacturer in Southwest Houston in need of an experienced Electrical Assembler with at least 3 years of experience. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a prestigious company in a clean and safe work environment. The shift would be from 7:00AM-3:45PM, Monday through Friday and occasionally on Saturdays based on the need.
Qualified candidates would be able to:
- Work with a variety of different tools and equipment including but not limited to hand tools, power tools, etc.
- Work in a work bench area alongside other assembler and work together to identify issues and work towards quality
- Communicate effectively in English to relay errors to the department supervisor
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints and specifications in order to successfully assemble devices
- Experience utilizing various hand/air/power tools
- Experience with electrical assembly and testing
- Soldering on occasion
- Ability to complete quality projects in order to meet production deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously, take direction and problem solving skills
Ideal Candidates will also have the following:
- Stable work history/proven tenure
- Experience assembling PC boards and electrical configuration devices
Interested applicants can apply directly and will get initial feedback via email and a potential follow up phone call.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.