We are currently hiring for an Electronic Technician with a growing organization in the Foster City area. I am seeking a professional that is looking to join our growing organization ASAP! Great work/life balance and there is room to grow within the organization as we are rapidly expanding and look to promote from within.
- Gather and package components for contract manufactures
- Receive component shipments, check the part number & quantity and move to QA check
- Maintain component warehouse and lab
- Enter purchase orders into MRP system and email PO's to suppliers
- Perform inspection for final unit shipments
- Assist engineering team build prototypes
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High attention to detail
- Technical/Electrical knowledge
- Diligent and punctual
- Able to read and write English
- Able to prioritize, manage multiple projects and keep to deadlines
- Knowledge of MS office and ERP systems
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a well renowned company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.