Director of Logistics
Currently hiring for a Director of Logistics with a fast growing company located in the San Carlos area. I am looking for a professional that want's to join a great organization ASAP! Pay is competitive + equity package and we offer great work/life balance!
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio and leverage critical truckload and (LTL) transportation carrier relationships
- Manage order fulfillment from distribution hubs
- Manage cost drivers and eliminate variances to drive out waste
- Oversee 3PL partners managing daily freight execution
- Provide transportation insights, subject matter expertise and transportation solutions
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory and DOT requirements
- Work closely with Warehouse management teams and customer facing teams to ensure on-time delivery
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Extensive Logistics and order fulfillment experience
- Strong carrier, customer or supplier management experience (negotiation tactics and performance management)
- Experience with the development of forecast/budgets and managing operations against a forecast/budget
- Functional experience with Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and Warehouse Management systems (WMS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Netsuite preferred
- HAZMAT experience a plus
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.