- To manage the service contract between Samsung Austin Semiconductor and the contract guard company operating at SAS. This position will also administer our quality control and compliance program as spelled out in our service agreement.
- Position reports to the SAS Physical Security Supervisor.
- Working conditions may, on occasion, require exposure to the elements.
- The ability to react calmly, quickly and rationally during an emergency situation.
- Position may require after hour's work to respond to unusual situations.
- Assist the corporate security staff in the preparation of financial and technical materials within the assigned area of responsibility
- Write, review and modify as necessary, security procedures and security manuels
- Provide reports and briefings as required by the corporate security staff
- Administer the provisions and administrative requirements of the security services contract
- Through the administration of the Security Contract Audit program, this position provides metrics to assist the corporate security staff in maintaining the highest standards of training, conduct, appearance and performance for the security vendor
- Administer the SAS Key Management Program, to include making, issuing and auditing onsite keys and lock cores. May need to coordinate with other departments to find solutions to lock/door issues such as facilities
- Administer and delivery quarterly the QBR for the security contract. This includes tracking metrics, documenting those metrics and generating a performance evaluation score for the security vendor
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in the English language. Additional foreign language skills will be considered a plus.
- Must be familiar with the fundamentals of security principles and practices.
- Must be capable of learning all security vendor security protocols and procedures, which will enable this person to monitor and document performance skill sets through the security vendor audit program.
Preferred Associates Degree in related area or five years successful work experience in related area
You may apply directly or send your resume to email@example.com to be considered. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.