Career Oriented Machine Operators needed in Plainfield!
7 p.m.- 7 a.m. M-F
- Operate?? blow molder machine
- Assist with mold and color changes
- Assist with preventative maintenance
- Perform adjustments to meet quality specifications
- Monitor and perform Quality checks as required to customer standard
- Complete daily production records and logs
- Monitor machine efficiency and ensure all equipment is operational
- Manage machine process efficiency initiatives, scrap minimization, materials conservation
- Follow all health & safety standards within the workplace
- Deputize for technician /material handler as required
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
- 2 years of experience working as a machine operator
- Previous experience working in plastic industry
- Previous blow molding experience or related training highly desired
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player with solid work ethic
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office
- Ability to sit, stand and walk on a varying basis throughout work schedule
- Ability to carry and/or maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work 12 hour Shifts 5 days a week
We offer an excellent benefit package and advancement opportunities.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested, please email your resume to Ella.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Machine Operator" in the subject line.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.