SMT Machine Operator
Our client in Poway, CA is looking for an experienced SMT Machine Operator that has experience with MYDATA Machines. Only candidates with MYDATA Machine experience will be considered for this position.
This is a first shift position, Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
This is a long-term position for the right candidate, depending on attendance and job performance.
The pay for this position is $17 an hour to $20 an hour, depending on experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Setting-up and operating MYDATA MY12 SMT Pick and Place Machine
- Perform inventory
- Light assembling by hand
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Skills required for this position include the following:
- Ability to operate MYDATA Machine
- Lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to take direction, read and write in English
- Basic math skills
Qualifications required for this position include the following:
- At least 6 months of MYDATA Machine Operating experience within the past year OR at least one year of MYDATA Machine Operating experience within the past couple of years
- Provide two professional references that Randstad can contact
- Provide an resume that reflects your MYDATA Machine Operating experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.