Randstad is partnering with a leading glass fabricator & distributor in the area with their hiring needs on the 1st & 2nd shift. We are seeking safety conscious, reliable, and detail oriented individuals that are looking to grow within their company! This is a direct hire opportunity that is looking to interview top candidates as soon as possible.
Please call Randstad 408-727-5301 NOW!! DONT MISS OUT!! 408-727-5301
Compensation starts at $15 for the first shift and $16 for the second shift. As a Direct Hire candidate, you are fully eligible to enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including: Monday-Friday work schedule with weekends off, Paid Time Off, vacation, holidays, medical & dental benefits, life insurance, company paid STD/LTD plans and a 401k savings plan! If you are interested "Click to Apply!"
- Safely load and unload glass product from crates onto tables, racks, machines and rolling racks repetitively daily
- Perform quality checks and inspect finished product by hand and visual
- Responsible for transporting raw material, finished product and materials including glass from one position or location to another in an effort to expedite the production process
- Good hand and eye coordination in order to perform the job to specifications and report any discrepancies or abnormalities to lead, supervisor or plant manager immediately
- Will be trained to on all operating procedures including safety processes and procedures
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within specifications
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. individually and 50-80+ lbs team lift frequently
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions while properly wearing safety gear (cold, heat, humidity, etc.)
- Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, steel- toe shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, earplugs and protective pull over (mesh shirt) in a cold, hot or dusty -environment
- Basic mathematical measurements is needed to perform the job effectively
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- One year of previous work experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or production facility is preferred
- Any previous machine operating, fabrication, production, sheet metal, auto body, plant or industrial experience is welcomed!
Manuel Lemus Jr
Direct Hire Recruiter
Good To Know You!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.