Randstad is seeking Packers for upcoming positions at a food production company located in the Milwaukee area.
This company offers stable work from the start and has the opportunity to become permanent and to receive a considerable pay increase and benefits after conversion! They are looking for someone who works well in a team environment as well as independently and has a positive attitude as they would like to train this candidate in multiple areas for long-term growth within the company.
Shifts available: 2nd and 3rd
Pay: $12.50 an hour
40+ hours a week, No weekends
Operate packaging equipment to fill, label, stack, and stretch wrap product containers.
Packers are also responsible for providing support to the different areas of the production line to maintain the quality and continuous supply of product.
Working hours: 2:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have at least 1 year of previous manufacturing experience, preferably food grade facilities
- Experience in machine operating and fork lift driving is a plus
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to submit a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must present a resume to be considered
For immediate consideration for this position:
- Email your resume to Galdi.Sandoval@randstadusa.com
- Call Galdi at (414)257-1731 to arrange an interview
- Visit us at our office branch located on 3180 N. 124th St. Wauwatosa, WI 53222.
We look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.