Are you interested in making some extra cash? Need to add just a little extra in your pocket for short term? We have the position for you: Seasonal Warehouse Workers needed at a distribution facility in Lacey, WA.
You could be starting your new position in less than a week!
This facility provides great flexible hours and shifts. As part of the team, you'll maintain business relationships between parcel carriers and the receiving and shipping department. You'll coordinate the movement of all receiving and shipping trailers to support warehouse operations and outbound deliveries to guests. Your work will also include backhaul routing and reporting on carrier performance.
The facility is two Day shifts and one Graveyard shift:
Shift 1: Saturday - Monday from 6:00AM - 6:30PM
Shift 2: Tuesday-Friday from 6:00AM-4:30PM
Shift 3: Tuesday-Friday from 4:30PM-3:00AM
Pay is $13-$14/hr., depending upon experience.
As a warehouse worker you will be expected to load and unload boxes (up to 50 lbs., repeatedly) from trailers/containers. Prepare, pack and ship store and guest orders. Move product by hand and/or with pallet jacks. Receive product using RF/Hand scanners.
- Receive product using RF/Hand Scanner
- Move product by hand and/or with pallet jacks
- Prepare, pack and ship store and guest orders
- Manually load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner.
- Ensure product conformance of specifications
- Follow instructions from Supervisors
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous RF Scanner experience
- Previous warehouse experience (at least 6 months)
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Steel toe shoes are required
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Work history of manual labor, warehouse work or merchandising experience, warehouse environment a plus
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position apply today, at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408, or give us a call at (253) 620-5251
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.