Maintenance Electrical Specialist
Randstad is currently seeking a Maintenance Electrical Specialist in the Oldsmar, FL area!!
This is a large company with multiple locations throughout the world
This role will be responsible for creating electrical schematics in the program AutoCAD, Creating BOM's in ERP systems, and providing hands on guidance to Electrical Assemblers.
- Work with vendors to research new components for machinery
- Provide guidance to Assemblers
- Submit request to purchasing for related electrical components
- Maintain equipment design and manufacture to current NEC codes
- Assure that drawings and BOM's are properly "red-lined" to reflect changes
- Promote teamwork and cooperation between areas of responsibility and other departments
- Bachelors of Science in related field
- Minimum of 3 years relative experience in machinery (Food industry is major plus)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- PLC - Allen Bradley and Siemens
- Programming Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Familiar with various Motion Controllers/Actuators (Servo Motors)
- Experience and skill in troubleshooting control system issues
**For immediate consideration please send your resume to Tori.Liberte@Randstadusa.com**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.