Are you looking for an employer in Gwinnett County with a team-centric work culture that offers benefits, paid holidays, PTO, flex spending, and 401k? Look no further!
Our client is in search of an Electrical Panel Assembler. This position requires the integration of electronic,pneumatic, and hydraulic components for automated water treatment equipment and pump controls.
This position works in a non-air conditioned warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of time. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
1. Integrate electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
2. Wire electrical panels and electrical devices using small hand tools and measuring devices.
3. Wire components such as, PLC??S, motors & drives and power supplies.
4. Verify accuracy and quality in accordance with established control procedures.
5. Panel Integration and Wiring to Systems on Shop Floor.
6. Point to Point Panel QA/QC.
7. Shop Floor and External Customer Trouble Shooting and Diagnosis.
8. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
9. Ability to read and understand assembly drawings.
10. Compiling bill of materials BOMs.
11. Assist with equipment installations.
12. Perform other related tasks as needed.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Learning Orientation.
3. Time Management.
4. Thoroughness and detail oriented.
5. Communication Proficiency.
6. Organizational Skills.
1. High school diploma, GED, vocational/technical school certificate or equivalent
2. Two year of related experience
3. Experience in assembly of Electrical/Mechanical components and systems
4. Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot control systems
5. Experience reading and understanding assembly drawings
6. Additional education or 2 years?? experience.
Please apply, send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call 770-339-7000 for immediate consideration. We are currently setting up interviews for qualified candidates!
Not able to make it in for an interview? No problem, we offer digital interviewing options, please call us at 770-339-7000 to get set up!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.