We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic for a company on the Eastern Suffolk county area! If you would like to join a growing company/team, please reply with a resume to be considered. Candidates with a background in Pharma, Food, Industrial or Cosmetic environments are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity is a direct hire-position
Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 (Based on experience)
Hours: 1st shift
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform repairs, upgrades, installations and periodic maintenance of production machinery
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Preventative maintenance
- Electrical repair work a plus but not mandatory
- Maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
-Mechanical and Electrical aptitude
-Ability to read blueprints and schematics
-Basic hand tool knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years of maintenance experience
- Experience with working on fillers, capping, bottling machines or similar production machinery.
- Preventative maintenance of production machinery
- Troubleshooting production machinery
Please email a resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out directly at 631.582.6200 and reference this positing.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.