We are hiring for assemblers for a growing production company in South Sacramento. This is a long-term position with opportunities for overtime. Ideal candidates will past experience as an assembler in the following industries: production/building supplies/construction/maintenance
* Assemble product
* Assemble packaging according to required specifications.
* Interpreted written instructions to perform assembly.
* Performed constant quality checks to look for faulty components.
* Fulfill work orders.
* General manufacturing duties as needed
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
* 2+ years of manufacturing/assembly experience
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
* Must be flexible and able to work OT (shifts can last up to 12 hours)
* Dependable - we need the person each and every day
* Must submit to a criminal background and drug screening
* Production/ Construction background a plus!
To be considered, please, apply to the posting and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also walk in for in person interview at the address below:
1209 4th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.