Great company on the Southside is seeking an experienced Facility Maintenance worker to assist with general warehouse maintenance duties, troubleshooting, repairing, installing and programming hydraulic, pneumatic and or electrical equipment. Must be able to perform Preventative Maintenance and inspections as required.
* Sit down fork lift experience
* Ability to work in other areas as needed to include warehouse clean up and facility cleaning as well
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
* At least 3 years of manufacturing maintenance experience.
* Experience reading technical drawings, electrical & pneumatic schematics
* Experience with wiring, conduit, PLC's. motors, motor starters, test equipment, transformers and etc.
* Good communication, critical thinking, planning,project management and decision making skills.
Please respond to this posting if you are interested in this position. Drug screen will be required prior to start.
* Need at least 1 year experience in a manufacturing or production facility
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.