Do you enjoy building items from scratch? Do you enjoy putting puzzle pieces together?
Then, I have the perfect job for you!
-Upon being hired-on to the company you will be eligible for quarterly and yearly bonuses.
- Eligible for benefits such as healthcare, vision, etc
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
-Experience working with hand tools ( heat gun etc)
-Able working in a high fast paced environment.
- Able to be cross train in various departments.
- Assembling interior components for aerospace
Working hours: 2:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- 6 months industrial experience in the assembly of furniture/electronics.
- Fast learner/ Quick study
- Team player
- Stand for long periods of time
- lifting and carry 30-45 lbs
-Submit to background and drug screen.
If you are interested please email me at email@example.com or call 562-594-8111. Also, do not forget to download the Randstad Jobs app today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.