Randstad is looking for a Forklift Operator for a client here in Knoxville!
This position pays between $10-15 an hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for warehouse functions such as:
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, Report variances as necessary.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Must be able to drive a forklift up to safety standards
- Moderate lifting up to 50 lbs
- Turn and twist at waist level with moderate waist level bending
- Be able to understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
- Must have two professional references
For more information, please call Trevlyn at 865-671-6029 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.