Randstad is looking for a Machine Operator for a client in Jacksboro!
This position pays between $10-13 an hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for warehouse functions such as:
- Work from process sheets, blueprints or other written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production task
- Maneuver large, awkward, or heavy parts manually.
- Setup, operate, and tend machines used to process components
- Install machine fixtures to assure safe operation of machine.
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Check and inspect operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Moderate lifting up to 50 lbs
- Turn and twist at waist level with moderate waist level bending
- Be able to understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
- Must have two professional references
For more information, please call Trevlyn at 865-671-6029 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.