Warehouse Worker PART TIME
Seeking candidate to work *part time about 20 - 30 hours per week* performing some loading, unloading, and some light assembly with hand tools. This is an entry level position. Attendance and reliability are key.
- Arrive on time daily no later than 10am.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds throughout shift to load/unload trucks.
- Ability to read and interpret order sheets to ensure freight is properly loaded out for delivery to final customer.
- Ability to use hand tools to perform light assembly of furniture - chairs, tables, lamps, etc
- Must be able to work the part time schedule 10am - 3pm daily monday - friday.
- Must have reliable transportation - this job is NOT accessible via public transit.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Basic industrial math - be able to read order sheets and perform simple math calculations to ensure piece counts and item numbers are correctly accounted for.
- Physical - able to lift up to 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Mechanical - able to use basic hand tools to assembly furniture.
To be considered for this role, you must interview with me before Thursday 6/7/18. Submit your updated resume for immediate consideration. While this position is temp to hire - the hours could potentially increase to full time hours once permanently hired.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.