A leader in the manufacturing of food processing systems is looking for quality assemblers to join their team in Gainesville. The company supports the poultry industry with the most complete product range and largest installed base worldwide. The opportunities they have available are direct hire roles with pay rates starting at $11/hour or higher based on experience.
We are looking for people to perform assembly functions at an individual workstation to produce equipment and sub assemblies. Read and interpret assembly drawings. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, such as Quality, Design, Manufacturing, and Sales Engineering.
- Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools
- Build machines and sub assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job, including various presses and material handling equipment
- Inspect, test, and complete a quality checklist to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Identify and report defective materials or quality concerns to Department Manager or Quality representative
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Specific skills and/or experience required for position:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong mechanical ability and manual hand dexterity
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and electrical schematics/wiring diagrams
- Sit-down forklift experience
- Previous experience with hydraulics and pneumatic is a plus
A 40-hour work week is expected, with additional overtime hours required based on workload. This position requires some standing, sitting, bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, climbing, and reaching overhead. This position requires constant lifting of 10-20lbs, with occasional lifting up to 75lbs. It requires manual dexterity, and normal range of hearing and vision.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your resume to Tiffany.Nielsen@Randstadusa.com for review.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.