Responsible for overall maintenance and repair of equipment, tools, and machinery as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Head Mechanic.
- Make repairs and adjustments to machinery and assist in dismantling all or parts of machinery to repair or replace defective components
- Operate shop tools, equipment, and as many machines related to maintenance as skill level will permit
- Assist in electrical projects and performs minor electrical repairs
- Assist in pipe fitting tasks and able to perform some installation tasks unassisted
- Perform certain portions of repairs to power industrial equipment, assists in rebuilding of related equipment
- Assist in the installation of new plant equipment
- Maintain production equipment in good operating condition while optimizing equipment up time to ensure the safe and timely manufacture of quality coatings
- Improve reliability and operating efficiency of plant equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance tasks in a timely manner to ensure operation of all equipment, in an efficient and safe manner
- Support site housekeeping and safety programs, maintaining a workplace that is clean and safe
- Participation towards completion of other related tasks and duties as directed or needed
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
--Must have at least one year of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
--Understand basic electrical and pneumatic diagrams, familiar with 12 VDC to 480 VAC electrical wiring or circuits and capable of diagnosing 115 VAC control circuitry
--Experience with performing preventative maintenance and repairs to conveyor systems
--Must have welding and oxy/fuel cutting experience
--Must have basic electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge
--Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with team members
--Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
Call me or email me your resume for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.