Electrical Maintenance Mechanic
The successful applicant will be responsible for repair and maintenance of all equipment to help maintain a safe and productive environment including:
- Fabrication, installation, repair, removal, modification of equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment and make repairs and rebuild equipment components as required.
- Perform general plant/building maintenance inside and outside.
- Assist contractors with specific projects.
- Maintain inventory records of machine parts, tools, maintenance supplies.
- Work as part of a team and participate in the company's maintenance and production efforts.
* Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge, Preventive Maintenance, TPM, 5S, Productivity by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Qualified applicants will have a High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum 5 years mechanical/Electrical experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Must have own tools. Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
Electrical and PLC troubleshooting experience a plus.
If qualified, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.