Do you have previous experience working in the Returns, Inventory Control or Quality Assurance departments? Do you enjoy problem solving?
Then, I have the job for you!
-Daily inspection of returned packages within 48 hours of receipt.
- Perform added services such as ticketing, steaming and folding.
- Enter each return order into the WMS system, customer checklists and/or Excel
- Maintain an organized work area and identify issues or concerns.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- 2 years recent experience working in a Retail, 3PL or Ecommerce Warehouse.
- Stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time; frequent use of hands to touch, handle and feel returned merchandise.
-Lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Fast learner.
-Good mathematical skills.
- Computer Savvy; Experienced in Excel, Email, Word and WMS.
- Submit to a background check.
If you are interested please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-594-8111. Also, do not forget to download the Randstad Jobs app today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.