CALLING ALL PLANT MANAGERS LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY!!
This is an opportunity to learn all facets of a business while also flexing your prior management skills.
Your basic responsibilities:
1. Responsible for meeting production, quality goals, and objectives.
2. Manage daily operations in plant facility.
3. Supervise mid-level management and production personnel within plant.
4. Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance reports.
5. Control costs to achieve company budget goals.
6. Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
7. Coordinate efforts with all elements (Labeling Group, Batching Group, Fill Group, and Shipping
and Delivery) to ensure on-time delivery of product to customer.
8. Ensure compliance with OSHA / EPA requirements.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining what kind of
scheduled maintenance is required.
Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to
Time Management - Managing one's own time and time of others.
Monitoring - Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make
improvements or take corrective action.
Judgement and Decision Making - Considering relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose
the most appropriate one.
Repairing - Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
Systems Analysis - Determining how systems should work and how changes in conditions, operations,
and working environment will affect outcomes.
1. Have strong understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures.
2. Efficient with Microsoft Office products
3. Must Be able to complete applicable paperwork accurately
4. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Sound like you?
Go to: https://randstadusrgs.montagetalent.com/guest/ce/foyers/now/ondemandsms.aspx?jid=151115&hjid=466DDAF4E6FD0365628EDB9FAD3645FD to apply.
You can also send your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.