Randstad is looking for a Welder for a client in Jacksboro!
This position pays between $10-13 an hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for warehouse functions such as:
- Read and interpret blue prints
- Perform metal fabrication with heavy aluminum and steel to fabricate individual pieces
- Weld metal pieces together utilizing MIG welding practices
- Clean, grind, cut, smooth both metal and wood sections as prep for finishing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Moderate lifting up to 50 lbs
- Turn and twist at waist level with moderate waist level bending
- Be able to understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
- Must have two professional references
For more information, please call Trevlyn at 865-671-6029 or email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.