If you're an expert Forklift Operator looking for a job, we need to talk to you!!! As the expert, you'll be expected to move materials, in support of our client's recycling operations. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, will pay close attention to detail, and will have an understanding of forklift safety policies. Candidates must be available and willing to work overtime as needed. Candidates need to feel comfortable working in excessive heat, as work conditions will reach extreme temperatures during summer months.
This is a 3rd shift position. This position is in the Trenton, TN area. There is some flexibility in shift starting time, but this is an overnight position.
- Move recyclable materials, using a forklift.
- Band and stack recyclable materials, as directed by supervisor.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
* Have earned a High School Diploma or GED
* Have 6 months previous experience operating a forklift, experience must be recent - within the past 18 months.
* Have flexibility complete overtime if necessary
* Have the ability to work 6 to 7 days a week
* Have the ability to maintain perfect attendance for the first 90 days
If this is you and you are willing to work overnight hours, please don't hesitate, APPLY or CALL (731)-287-7211 TODAY!!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.