Randstad Staffing is a leading staffing employer for manufacturing and logistics positions in the Fort Worth area. Randstad places quality employees in temporary and permanent positions with our clients each day!
One of our customers in the Aerospace and Oil & Gas industry is seeking a qualified CNC Programmer to join their growing team. This is a direct hire opportunity with benefits, growth opportunity, and paid time off!
Area of Town: Arlington, Texas 76011
Pay Rate: $30 - $40
Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Job Tasks Include:
- New product development and quotation support
- Programming using Mastercam
- Operating HAAS, Fanuc, and Siemens controls
- Manage programming schedules to meet or exceed daily expectation
- Work with team to build execution plans on new and existing projects
- Must have broad knowledge of machining all material types
- Must have someone who can communicate professionally with customers and teammates
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Must have familiarity with quality practices
- Knowledge of Mastercam version 9-17
- Experience with fixturing and tool/die work is a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a programmer preferably in Aerospace or Oil & Gas
Click to apply or call 817-306-4349 to discuss your skills and availability. We look forward to meeting you and can interview and review certifications in person today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.