One of Randstad's largest clients is looking for a 1st shift Lead Supervisor to oversee and manage one of their kit building department.
* Guide a team of 10+ workers
* Safely and correctly build custom corrugated kits
* Learn the in-house production software
* Keep up with daily production documentation
* Manage warehouse area/housekeeping
* Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Must be able to:
* Manage a small group of people, while handling the day to day business
* Lift 50-60 pounds, steadily
* Light computer skills required
Forklift experience is a plus, but not required
If you are qualified for this position and wish to interview, please apply to this job posting, being sure to submit and attach your resume.
Once you've applied, please call our office and ask for Amanda Smith @ 864-574-0156.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.