CNC Lathe Machinist
If you're looking, it's time to make the move to further your career!
Randstad is currently recruiting for CNC Mill and Lathe Machinists for a client in Monrovia, CA.
These are TRUE temp to hire positions that could lead to a direct hire with a company that is rapidly growing!
- CNC Mill or Lathe operation and set-up
- Produce Production or Prototype parts based on specifications and blueprints
- First article inspections
- Work closely with fellow CNC machinist, engineers and supervisors
- Perform other shop duties when necessary
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- CNC program editing
- Familiarity with using inspection tools such as micrometers and calipers
- Proficient in performing machining/CNC duties using PLASTIC as the material
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a past face environment and conduct all shop functions in a safe manner
- Familiarity with Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMM) is desired (Advanced Level).
If you or someone you know is interested in the position, please apply to this posting or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.