Inventory - Warehouse
Randstad in Bartlett has an immediate opening for an Inventory Specialist. Candidate must have 3 years of Inventory experience to be considered. Candidate must be able to drive a Sit Down Forklift to be considered.
A resume is required for this opening. Please directly email your resume to email@example.com.
* Responsible of the physical (on hand) inventory
* Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely.
* Coordinate cycle, end of run and special counts program.
* Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources
* Writing reports, discovering and analyzing discrepancies in the inventory and improving the inventory control systems in place.
* Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches in order to locate mis-classified inventory
* Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products?? publish when requested.
* Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed (performs root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommends process improvements to eliminate them)
* Assist in receiving and put away process
* Must maintain good relationships with other teams.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Ability to work extended hours/over-time as needed, including weekends.
* Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines.
* High school diploma required; one year of factory related experience in shipping and receiving.
* Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Proven time management skills with the ability to respond to time-critical issues
* Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
* Professional attitude and the ability to represent the company with integrity
* Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast paced environment
* Comfortable using a PC with computer software packages, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone frequently
* Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment. (will be a plus)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.