Looking for a full time job, with a lot of overtime?? Full time, year round facility hiring for a production / forklift driver!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tends dehydrator line belts and monitors temperatures:
- Loads bins onto elevator belt and Bin dumper.
- Packaging and weighing of finished product.
- Transfer finished goods to shipping/staging area.
- Loading and unloading of macro bins from trailers to production staging area.
- Loading bins onto bin dumper and elevator belt.
- Monitor product volumes on belts for proper dehydration.
- Package, weigh and complete production documents for finished product.
- Assemble totes and weigh pallets for packaging of finished product.
Must be able to work both 6am -615 pm and 6pm - 615am as they rotate every few months.
Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
Working hours: 4:00 AM - 4:00 PM
--Attention to Detail, Communication, Organizational Skills, Team Player
--Good listening skills
--Ability to follow orders and maintain good communication with supervisor and other line workers for optimum production output.
--Good work ethics that contribute to a team environment.
--Using logic and reasoning to identify potential mechanical problems or safety concerns.
--Actively looking for ways of continuous improvement for production procedures.
--Responsible, punctual, and adaptable to change.
The incumbent must be able to satisfy the following physical requirements in order to satisfactorily perform the duties of the job:
- A hearing capability sufficient to hear a ringing telephone, hear plant alarms, and hear normal levels of oral conversation from fellow employees and the supervisor
- A visual capability to read printed materials of normal size
- A capability to lift and carry boxes, bags, and sacks of materials weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis for periods up to 2 hours
- A condition of general health and well-being sufficient to work in harsh environmental conditions as previously outlined
Temperature of Dehydrator line can range from +80- to 100- Fahrenheit. Work shoes are required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
A 40 to 72 hour work week will be considered normal. Off hours, and extra work days may be required to accommodate changing production schedules, new projects, product development, and other special situations.
Must have 6 months of recent forklift experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.