Forming Machine Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Begin by assembling the machine by applying pistons onto the shaft of the pump. Check that all
O rings and gaskets are applied. Check inside and outside of the piston. Connect all pipes going to
2. Assemble the grinder by placing the shaft into the grinder and turning until it locks in. Then
Place 4 O rings into place, install blades and hold plate, screw lock down until tight.
3. Assembling of Patty Machine. Install rubber seals to the cutter plate, install and grease cutter plate.
4. Apply grease to the inside of Hopper. Install 6 plate slides into Hopper, with small white O rings and small wheel. Then apply Big Ring inside Hopper.
5. Check to make sure all bolts are tight and conveyor is in place.
6. Turn on machine and check weights. When weights are correct begin running the machine. Check your weights often while running the machine to assure that they are correct.
7. Make sure Hoppers are full of meat at all times.
8. Obtain all paper work at all times. Weight Checks, Down Time and any other checks that have been made.
9. Break down and clean all machine parts at end of shift.
10. Follow all G.M.P. guidelines.
Drug test required. Clean up around the machine through out the day.
Work in a cold environment
See Job Summary
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Apply in person:
Kayla Drane Sr. Site Manager
Randstad @BUBBA Foods
1208 Progress Blvd.
Elberton, Ga. 30635
706-283-6655 ext. 222
Benefits are offered
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.