CNC Press Brake Operator
Randstad is currently seeking an experienced CNC Press Brake Operator for a valued client in Hillsboro. There is 1 days shift and 1 swing shift available. This is a Direct Hire position with working hours of Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm and 4:15pm to 12:45am. The swing shift comes with a .75 shift differential.- Pay will range from $25-$30 an hour depending on experience.
- Set up and operate press brakes to form parts from print and process specifications
- Inspect parts using various tools (calipers, micrometer, form gauges, height gauges and protractors)
- Follow instructions to meet quality and time lines
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing concepts
- Continually work to refine process to improve quality and cycle times
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 12:45 AM
--Strong communications skills
--Leadership or training experience
--Strong computer skills
--Ability to lift +50lbs regularly
--Stand and move for 8+ hours
--Minimum 3 years' experience in press brake operation
Company offers generous benefits package and 401k with employer match.
If you're interested in this Randstad opportunity, please apply online, e-mail your resume to Holly.Janssen@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at: (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.