Do you thrive in a warehouse environment and enjoy leading a team? Are you skilled at coaching, developing, and process improvement? We are hiring a warehouse manager for a large distribution center in the Fort Worth metro area!
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of materials
- Utilize space and PIT equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Respond to and handle customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep inventory control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance
- Motivate and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Compile regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain standards of health and safety, and security in the work environment
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
--Min 5 years of experience in a supervisory role
--Min 10 years of experience within a warehouse or production environment
-- Experience with DOT, IATA, and DG a plus
--Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis
--18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
--Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
--2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
--Must have reliable transportation to and from work site daily
Click to apply or call 817-306-4349 to discuss your qualifications and availability. We can interview virtually or in person today to have you ready to work next week!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.