Electronics Technician III
We are currently looking to fill a temp to perm contract position for a well known company in Bothell WA. The role is for an experienced Electronics Technician. If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please submit your resume and contact information and we will get in touch with you.
Failure Analysis Technician
- Find root cause to the component level of returned product. High Voltage understanding, Analog to Digital understanding, power supply understanding, component failure mechanisms familiarity.
Experience: More than 10 years professional experience.
Education: Associates/Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering (circuitry)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Failure analysis skills of electronics, reading schematics, understanding circuit behavior, finding root cause component, and detailed write-up of investigation.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair, surface mount 0102.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
- Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment.
You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening to qualify for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.