Randstad Inhouse Services is currently reviewing resumes for the role of Shipping Associate to assist our client, the world's leader in advanced heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration technologies. This position will ensure the safe and proper loading of outbound air cooled chillers from our clients North Charlotte manufacturing facility. Approximately 80% of the work day will be spent in the elements working on the distribution yard picking and loading production units.
The facility itself is climate controlled and does offer an onsite full service cafeteria.
Steel toed shoes are required and not provided. All other necessary PPE is provided.
The schedule of Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM is subject to change based on freight scheduling needs.
Pay is $12.00 per hour
A typical workday will consist of:
- Obtaining daily shipment schedule
- Utilize RF scanner to pick and locate production units either from the manufacturing facility to the yard or from the yard to outgoing trailers
- Coordinate with team members via radio to facilitate an efficient flow of product throughout the process
- Ensure appropriate shipping documents are completed and logged
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience working around or operating industrial equipment (e.g. loaders, excavators, forklifts, heavy machinery, etc.)
- Previous distribution experience working with RF scanners recording product moves within a warehouse management system
- Teamwork oriented and capable of understanding one's role as it pertains to the standard process
- Excellent safety awareness
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels
Qualified candidates must pass a background, drug, and medical screening
Must be eighteen (18) years or older and have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
This position should be considered temporary as there is no set time frame to be hired permanently. The assignment is open ended so it is up to the chosen candidate to prove their commitment through outstanding performance and exemplary attendance. Safety awareness is paramount!!
Please include your resume when applying - www.randstadusa.com
Resumes may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.