- Take orders from supervisors for order picking activities.
- Assist in loading and unloading items from delivery trucks.
- Prepare pallets for handling objects appropriately.
- Perform pre-checks on electric pallet jacks to ensure that they are in proper working order.
- Perform minor troubleshooting activities when needed.
- Ensure that electric pallet jacks are maintained on a periodic basis.
- Pick orders from storage areas and verify the accuracy of order from order sheets.
Responsible for operating forklift, pallet jack, and/or other material handling equipment as part of the distribution process within a fast paced warehouse setting.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must have at least 6 months of experience on powered industrial equipment in the last 18 months
Must be 18+ years of age
Must have reliable transportation
Must be able to submit to a background and drug screening
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.