A well established company in Hayward CA is currently looking for experienced individuals who have distribution & forklift experience.
The position pays between $16.50 and $18.00 per hour. This is a long term, temp to hire opportunity.
1st - 6am - 2:30pm
2nd - 2pm - 10:30pm
3rd - 10pm - 6:30am
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing general physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materials manually and using material handling equipment.
- Reading work orders and received verbal instructions for work assignments.
- Filling and completing order receipts, and assembled orders in shipping containers.
- Transporting filled orders to and from shipping area.
- Stocking shelves and kept stock clean and in sequence.
- Marking containers with identifying information.
- Performing general cleaning duties.
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Willing to submit to background & drug screen
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Must have electric pallet rider experience
1 or more years of warehouse and on the job forklift experience.
Forklift Certification or OSHA Forklift Certification is a plus but not required
Attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent work ethic with great attendance
Ability to pass a forklift license test
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.