Currently recruiting for a safety driven company in South Sacramento!
* * Previous Forklift experience a plus! * *
- Responsible for ensuring that our products are moved within our warehouse in a safe and efficient manner, that proper inventory is maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are upheld
- Loading and unloading of route delivery trucks and tractor trailers
- Palletizing product for route truck loading
- Take care of our products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories for all the orders you build
- You must be willing and able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- 1-3+ years of warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Forklift operation experience a plus but not required
- You must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You are willing to work a second or third shift (based on location)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.